Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi I am new to couch, I have gone through the documentation (https://docs.couchcms.com/concepts/databound-forms.html) and successfully installed databound forms in localhost from given sample files. But while trying to check the - Custom listing screen, the style is missing

What went wrong ? I have just used the given sample as it is
Can someone Help Pls?
the css class for table was missing, Sorted it out.

But now, Those delete buttons are not working.
does anyone have a clue ??

either of the three - the one in table below table and bulk delete is working.
Any help is appreciated
Friend, you may look here for answers — scroll to Old Custom Admin Screens viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10241
trendoman wrote: Friend, you may look here for answers — scroll to Old Custom Admin Screens viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10241

Thanks a lot, It helped
There is no doubt that CouchCMS is so underrated, and the documentation and tutorials are awesome that it verry much helps a beginner like me, and added Bonus, it has an amazing community too.. :D

However, most of the tutorials and documentation seems a bit outdated, as in my case (like the issue in this thread) I have been lost following the official documentations, -though the community came to rescue me :)

It would really really helpful if we could update the official documentation. I know if anyone that could be following the forums for some time won’t be feeling this but any new commers is gona spend a big time figuring out things, and most of them won’t have the patience to go through community. - Just my thoughts

Thanks Again @trendoman for helping
Welcome to the community :)

We also hope (since a long while though) that the owners of this noble establishment would find it beneficial for them to invest in keeping docs updated. Meanwhile if you find more questions, the forum has many things explained somewhere.
5 posts Page 1 of 1